High school families, please see the message below from Mrs. Dailey:
High School Schedule Change Requests:
- If a student would like a schedule change, pick up a Drop/Add slip first week of school in the counseling office during their hour where there is a conflict.
- Requests for schedule changes will be accepted in the counseling basket up through Friday, September 7 . . . . NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Student will drop off the signed form in the counseling basket.
- Students will be called down individually, starting with seniors, to make their desired changes.
- Until they meet with the counselor, they should continue to attend the class that they want changed until the class can be officially changed in Synergy.
- This process could take two weeks or longer until all requests have been processed.
Senior College Planning:
- Seniors should begin applying to the colleges, universities, trade schools of their choice.
- To have a transcript sent, seniors should stop into the counseling office to fill out a request form and drop it in the counseling basket.
- Mrs. McComb will send out the transcripts in the order that they were received.
- Seniors should keep in mind that some schools, such as the University of Michigan-Ann which has very competitive admissions, should try to meet the November 1 Early Action deadline.
- Seniors will be meeting with the counselor early fall to review the Senior Tip Sheet.